Sunday 1 March 2020

7 Outfits to Wear to Work | Petite Style


This post is the combination of several requests to see more work outfits! Some of you asked to see pencil skirts, some asked for tips for packing for a business trip, and some just straight up asked for ideas of what to wear to work. I get it – getting dressed for work isn’t as fun, and if you’re like me, it’s a pain to find pants, skirts and dresses that actually fit well. So, I gathered up an array of items (that could easily be packed in a carry-on for a business trip) and made seven different outfits for you.

7 Outfits to Wear to Work

Scalloped Pencil Skirt + Flats

I think pencil skirts are beautiful, but they are not always the best fit for me. Often, to get a good fit in my hips, I have to size up, which makes for a little extra room in the waist. However, that can make for a pretty comfortable skirt! My trick for getting my shirts to stay tucked (and also a smooth base under my skirt) is to wear a shape wear slip and tuck my top into it. This petite skirt from J.Crew Factory is typically around $30 (they’re always running sales) and the scalloped hem is just so sweet!

Sizing: The skirt is petite 0, I sized up, but it is roomy in my waist. The top is xxs.

Shop The Outfit

Pencil Skirt + Hot Pink

I love this outfit both with the cardigan and without. I’m always wearing some sort of jacket or cardigan to work year-round, because I’m always cold! I love my heels, but I often wear flats to work for comfort. I would wear a pair of nude flats with this one!

Seven outfits you can wear to work via pumps and push-ups blog | petite style | petite friendly outfits for work

Sizing: Cardigan is petite xxs, top is xxs, skirt is petite 0.

J.Crew factory pencil skirt outfit via pumps and push-ups blog | seven work friendly outfits

Shop The Outfit

Leopard + Hot Pink Pencil Skirt

This skirt is a beautiful bright, spring ready color! A tiny bit more expensive than the navy version, I recommend waiting for it to go on sale. The top however, is very budget friendly, and very versatile. It’s great with the pink skirt, but also great with jeans and pants! I love to top this one with a petite friendly trench coat.

Seven outfits for petites for work via pumps and push-ups blog | petite style blogger | budget friendly work clothes

Sizing: Skirt is petite 0, top is xxs, trench coat is petite 00.

Petite friendly trench coat via pumps and push-ups blog | petite style blogger

Shop The Outfit

Cozy Lilac Layers

This cardigan is a perfect spring layer to me. It’s a beautiful color, while still keeping you warm through these last days of winter and into the cool mornings and evenings of spring.

Seven petite friendly outfits for work | petite pencil skirt outfits | professional outfits

Sizing: Cardigan is xxs, skirt is petite 0, top is xxs.

Shop The Outfit

Navy Blazer + Hot Pink Pencil Skirt

My schoolboy blazers are a classic closet staple that I love having on hand. I have both this navy one and a tan one and love that they make any outfit for instantly a little more professional. Plus, who doesn’t love navy and pink together.

Pink pencil skirt outfit via pumps and push-ups blog | petite style blogger | petite style

Sizing: Skirt is petite 0, blazer is petite 00, and top is xxs.

Shop The Outfit

Kelly Green Dress + Blazer

This dress was a surprising find from J.Crew Factory for me. After a season with less petites, this year I’ve been able to snag more from them in petites – this dress being one of them. It’s well made, fits well and comes in other beautiful colors! I styled it two ways, with a blazer and leopard flats and simply by itself. It’s beautiful with a trench coat on top as well.

Seven work friendly outfits via pumps and push-ups blog | work friendly outfits | outfits for work

Sizing: Dress is petite 00, blazer is regular 00.

outfits for work via pumps and push-ups blog | petite style blogger | petite style | petite blogger | work outfits

Shop The Outfit

Nearly everything I’m wearing in this post is from J.Crew Factory, so it’s fairly budget friendly! Check out of the IGtv style session here and be sure to let me know what you want to see next!

-Brooke

Now, let’s get linking! Sorry I’ve been missing these lately!



source https://betterweightloss.info/7-outfits-to-wear-to-work-petite-style/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...