Friday 31 July 2020

Sprinkles And Sushi | Eating Chalk


We were easing ourselves back to work so we kept my birthday weekend pretty low-key.  Adam and I made super exciting, sprinkle-packed coffees and walked around Cold Spring Harbor admiring the flowers in the morning and then got sushi take-out for dinner and  I video-chatted with my parents while opening presents.  And the next night we met up with friends for drinks/dinner/a long walk around Park Slope.  It was perfect!

Highlights include…

Birthday dalgona coffee.

Quad iced latte from Balancero.

IMG_3641

Fredo cappuccino (espresso blended with ice and topped with frothed milk) from The Grand.  <�– my new favorite coffee

IMG_3645

Lox and cream cheese biscuit from Comfortland.

IMG_3648

An epic yogurt bowl – – plain Greek yogurt with cashew butter, plum, plucot, apricot, and Bueno Bar.

IMG_3656

I left key lime pie off of my list of favorite foods the other day, but it’s definitely in the top fifteen!  Westbrook’s Key Lime Pie Gose is fantastic.  I also made a wonderful key lime pie cocktail with lime juice, vodka, sweetened condensed milk, and key lime seltzer.

IMG_3616

 

Birthday sushi.  I got seaweed salad, a roll with egg and pickled vegetables, and a roll with king crab, crunch, avocado, and spicy mayo.

IMG_3637

Chuko Ramen.  I got the kimchi ramen with soy eggs.  It was so great to see friends for the first time in months… we were sitting outside and only took our masks off to eat and we all felt pretty safe about it.

IMG_20200725_185553_739

Cross your fingers for me that it’s an easy transition back to work, please!

IMG_3630

IMG_3627



source https://betterweightloss.info/sprinkles-and-sushi-eating-chalk/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...