Thursday 20 August 2020

Two Smoothies + Nordstrom Picks


Hello and good morning! I have two smoothies to share with you today and my picks from the Nordstrom sale that’s opening to the public today. (I am not cool enough to have an Insider card – haha.)

Our Two Go-To Smoothies

The Vanilla Peanut Butter

This is the smoothie my family has every other day for breakfast. The kids love it. I love it.

  • Cinnamon
  • Banana
  • Milk
  • Vanilla protein powder (Naked Nutrition or Arbonne)
  • A big scoop of peanut butter

We share a huge blender full. I add fresh spinach when we have it too! And sometimes we make the chocolate version, but I much prefer vanilla!

The Berry Version

The other smoothie we rotate through is the berry version. Mazen pretends to not like berries half of the time, so we don’t make this one as much!

The base for this one is:

  • Berries (TONS of frozen berries)
  • Frozen bananas
  • Milk
  • Vanilla protein
  • A handful of spinach

No peanut butter because I get tired of it if I have it too much! They always get a birch straw 🙂

Nordstrom Sale Picks

The big Nordstrom sale opens to the public today. If I had a few thousand dollars to freely shop this year’s sale, this is what I’d get! Half things I need and half things I want!

I know everyone shops Nordstrom for skinny jeans and booties – which ones will you be getting? Is it too early to think about fall fashion : )



source https://betterweightloss.info/two-smoothies-nordstrom-picks/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...