Saturday 30 January 2021

Jermarilyn lost 60 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Transformation of the Day: Jermarilyn lost 60 pounds. This proud mom just wants to be healthy for her children. She cut out carbs, maintained a specific calorie goal, and worked out consistently.

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
My motivation was staying healthy for my kids. I want to be healthy and alive, so I can see my grandkids when I get older.

How did you change your eating habits?
I stopped eating carbs and started drinking more water. I ate fruits and veggies and stayed within a 1600 a day calorie deficit. 

What did your workout routine consist of? How often did you work out?
I usually try to work out four times a week, for one hour a day. This includes daily cardio with some strength training as well. 

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
My starting weight was 220 pounds, and now my weight is 160 pounds.

What is your height?
I’m 5’5″.

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
Well, I started my journey back in 2015, and I’ve just been maintaining. 

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
Weight loss takes time, don’t rush through the process. 

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight?
Drink more water daily, cut down on refined carbs, eat more protein, and keep a food journal. It’s a process.

Instagram: @jmareboo





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/jermarilyn-lost-60-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...