Saturday 23 January 2021

Doreen lost 26 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Doreen lost 26 pounds by cleaning up her diet, going vegetarian, and working out. She is determined to be in control of her body and her health.

My name is Doreen, and I am 20 years old. 2020 is the year I decided to lose weight and be healthier. I started at 85kg/187 pounds, and now I weigh 73kg/161 pounds. I hope to reach my goal of 65kg/143 pounds in 2021. 

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
I was inspired to lose weight after being overweight since teen-hood. I was just determined to be in control of my health and body. I believe my first motivation came when I found out that my genes do not determine my size; a calorie deficit does. So I cleaned up my diet and adopted a vegetarian lifestyle along with consistent workouts.

How did you change your eating habits?
I stopped eating junk food and only ate homemade meals and fruit instead. I’ve been vegetarian all along, but this time I decided to cut out dairy. Sometimes, I do intermittent fasting.

Doreen before and after weight loss

Tell us about your workout routine.
In the beginning, I went for walks and downloaded many fitness apps. Now, I’ve added skipping [jumping rope] to my workout routine. I work out 5-6 days a week. (No gym, just cardio.)

What is your height?
I am 5’8″.

How long did your transformation take?
On January 1st, 2021, I marked the one year anniversary of my transformation. 

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No, I did not undergo weight loss surgery.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
The biggest lesson I’ve learned so far is to be patient and consistent. 

What advice would you like to share with women who want to lose weight?
Weight loss is possible! Don’t believe the gene talk. Don’t listen to negative comments from other people. 

Instagram and YouTube: @king.reenie





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/doreen-lost-26-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...