Sunday 24 January 2021

Tiffany lost 106 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Transformation of the Day: Tiffany lost 106 pounds. During her three-year journey, she completely changed her eating habits, worked out six days a week, and learned that anything is possible if you are willing to put in the work.

I was featured before when I first started my journey. I lost 60 pounds in four months. Over the course of three years, I have lost a total of 106 pounds. 

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
I wanted to make sure that I was able to enjoy life with my family. I would think of how if someone was to try and snatch my kids while we are out, I couldn’t have saved them because I couldn’t walk fast (let alone fight). 

How did you change your eating habits?
I completely cut out soda, juice, pasta, rice, and red meat for months. I gradually added red meat back into my diet (very little). I also don’t eat a lot of bread because that was my weakness. I love bread. 

In the beginning, I did calorie counting and kept my goal to under 1200 a day. Then, I moved up to around 1450 calories a day.

Tiffany lost 106 pounds

What is your workout routine?
I worked out six days a week doing 65 minutes on the elliptical. Then, I would lift for another 40 minutes. 

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
I started at 312.8 pounds, and I currently weigh 206.2 pounds. 

What is your height?
I am 5’4″.

When did you start your journey?
I started after Mother’s Day in 2017 and lost 60 pounds. I began to slack off with my eating habits but continued to work out. I noticed after two years that I put on some weight, and I was uncomfortable again. After seeing myself in pictures from a vacation in January 2020, I got back on track. I took my journey to another level by pushing through during the quarantine. 

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
I had a Tummy Tuck in Dec 2017 after I lost 60 pounds.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I learned never to give up and that everything is possible.

What advice would you like to share with women who want to lose weight?
Being overweight is hard, and so is working out and changing your eating habits, so chose your hard!

Instagram: @battling_myself_fit

Tiffany before and after





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/tiffany-lost-106-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...