Sunday 24 January 2021

Chloe lost 71 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Chloe lost 71 pounds. For exercise, she started walking at home on her treadmill and worked her way up to running. She also changed her eating habits, cycling between vegan meals and low carb, high protein meals.

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up? 
Thinking about becoming the best/healthiest version of myself motivates me.

How did you change your eating habits?
I completely changed my eating habits. I went from eating fast food and take out to cooking every meal. I cycle between a vegan and a high protein, low carb diet. I replaced bad carbs with veggies like cauliflower rice and squash noodles. I’ve changed my diet, and it’s changed my life. ️

What did your workout routine consist of? How often did you work out?
I moved my treadmill in front of my TV and began walking for an hour in the afternoons while watching a couple of shows. Now, I can run for 40 minutes straight. (A very slow run, lol.)

What is your height?
5’9″

Chloe before and after weight loss

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
I started less than five months ago, and I am still transforming. My goal is to lose 100 pounds.

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No, I am losing weight naturally. 

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
Be patient and love yourself at every stage.

What advice would you like to share with women who want to lose weight?
You don’t have to hate yourself to change yourself. You just have to love yourself enough to want to live a healthier life. You are beautiful at every stage.

Instagram: @brwnskin_curls





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/chloe-lost-71-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...