Monday 25 January 2021

Chastity lost 117 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Transformation of the Day: Chastity lost 117 pounds. After seeing herself in some vacation photos, she decided to start her transformation journey. As a Social Worker, she spends her days caring for others. The time she spends working out and meal prepping gives her a chance to focus on self-care.

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
I saw myself in vacation pictures, and that’s when I realized how overweight I had become. I was honest with myself and knew I needed to make a change. Just the idea of having a healthier lifestyle motivated me in the beginning. Once I started to realize how much better I felt, both mentally and physically, I knew I had to keep going. Seeing results also keep me going. As a social worker, I spend most of my day caring for other people. I see my workout/meal prepping time as the time to care for myself.

How did you change your eating habits?
Intermittent fasting is something I do daily. I fast at least 16 hours during the week and at least 20 on the weekends. Some days are OMAD if I’m busy and/or just not hungry. Fasting taught me to recognize true hungry cues vs. emotional eating or eating out of boredom. I strive to have a high protein diet, and I eat carbs in moderation. I drink at least a gallon of water daily. 

What did your workout routine consist of? How often did you work out?
I work out at least six times weekly (for approximately 1.5 hours, sometimes 2). I consider rest days to be active rest days since I typically do yoga or a walk on those days. My workout routine consists of HIIT cardio, dance, Tabata, and regular weight lifting. Some of my favorite workouts are full-body kettlebell circuits and the stairclimber! I like to add resistance bands to my workouts whenever I can to grow my glutes!

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
I have lost 117 pounds so far. 

What is your height?
5’8″

Chastity before and after

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
I started in July 2019, and it took me until November 2020 to lose 117 pounds. I am still losing weight. I want to lose at least 30 more pounds.

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No, weight loss surgery has not been part of my journey.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I have learned to be proud of myself! This is a huge accomplishment, and I get DMs about how I have inspired others to get healthy. You never know who is watching and who is changing their life because of you. Also, I learned to not focus solely on the scale and take lots of pictures!

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight?
Be kind to yourself. Love yourself through all stages of the journey. Don’t let one slip up or bad day throw you completely off track. In the beginning, you need the motivation to get started. However, you also need discipline and dedication to keep going! Motivation comes and goes. Remember why you are doing this.

Instagram: @chas_theehourglass
Youtube: Chas Theehourglass

Chastity lost 117 pounds





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/chastity-lost-117-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...