Monday 25 January 2021

Nikisha lost 36 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Nikisha lost 36 pounds. She decided to change her lifestyle so she can be here for her son for years to come. This Zeta Phi Beta soror reached out to a coach for help, committed to her workouts, and switched to eating healthy, whole foods. 

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
I looked in the mirror and said, “This is it. I weigh just as much now as I did when I was pregnant with my son.” I wanted to live a healthier life so that I could be around for my son. He is the reason I keep going. My Zeta Phi Beta Sorority sisters also inspire me. 

I have tried many fad diets, pills, fasting, juices, teas, etc. Nothing worked long term, so I contacted Terry Starks, and he has changed my life. I started at 260 pounds on September 11, 2020. Terry Starks provided me the tools I needed to make a lifestyle change. 

How did you change your eating habits?
I learned the proper foods to eat; chicken, fish, lean meats, green vegetables, and fruit. The most significant change was that I needed to eat more of the right foods and help my metabolism get going.

What did your workout routine consist of? How often did you work out?
Terry Starks also provided my workout routine. I did just 30 minutes of cardio twice daily, one workout in the morning and once at night. This was not hard to do because it allowed me to work out in the comfort of my own home. I got on the treadmill and started walking. Eventually, I started jogging, and now I’m running. 

What is your current weight?
I am proud to say I’ve lost 36 pounds weighing in at 224 pounds and counting.

What is your height?
I am 5 feet 10 inches tall.

How long did your transformation take?
This has been the best nine weeks of my life, thanks to Terry Starks

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
The biggest lesson I learned so far is that I am strong, determined, and can do anything with prayer. 

What advice would you like to share with women who want to lose weight?
Know that it’s never too late to change. Also, contact Terry Starks to get started, and he will help you every step of the way.





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/nikisha-lost-36-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...