Wednesday 20 January 2021

Keisha lost 90 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Keisha lost 90 pounds in 2020. She was tired of being sick and tired of complaining about her weight. She embraced the Ketogenic diet, exercising, and intermittent fasting. For her, it’s not about dieting, it’s about lifestyle change.

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
My motivation was that I was sick of being sick and tired of complaining about my weight. I had gotten to my heaviest weight ever. My doctor told me that I was pre-diabetic and needed to lose weight if I didn’t want to become a diabetic. 

How did you change your eating habits?
I adopted the Ketogenic lifestyle and later incorporated intermittent fasting (16/8). I did a lot of fasting as well.

What did your workout routine consist of? How often did you work out?
I would only do cardio three days a week.

Keisha before and after

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
My starting weight was 285 pounds, and my current weight is 195 pounds. 

What is your height?
5’7″

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
May 2020 to Nov 2020

Was weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No Weight loss surgery – all natural.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I learned that this is a lifestyle. I can no longer look at this as a diet. When you view it as a lifestyle, it became easier. I did not have to be perfect at all times because of a diet. 

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight?
Just get started, even if it’s just changing one thing that leads to 2. Also, figure out your Why and mentally get ready. Your whole process is mental. 

YouTube: Kick Weight With Keisha
Instagram: @kickweightwithkeisha
Facebook: Kick Weight With Keisha 

My journey turned into a business. Now, I help people reach their weight loss goals. I also provide waist trainers, shapewear, Keto books, and workout gear. www.Kickweightwithkeisha.com





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/keisha-lost-90-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...