Thursday 28 January 2021

Kimberly reclaimed her health and happiness

Kimberly has gone from wearing an XXL to a size Large. After the loss of her husband, she fell into a depression. Years later, she realized that she deserved to be happy and healthy. With counseling, healthier eating habits, and exercise, she healed her mind and body.

What was your motivation?
The loss of my husband caused me to fall into depression. I found myself eating and sleeping daily for many years. I realized that I wanted more out of life, and I deserved to be happy and healthy. I started going to counseling for the loss of my husband. From there, I began to take care of my mind and body.

How did you change your eating habits? What did your workout routine consist of?
I stopped eating fast food/unhealthy foods and drinking sodas. I worked out from home for at least 20 minutes 3-4 days a week. I also started running in my neighborhood 3-4 times a week. 

I didn’t overwhelm myself by working out every day or for long hours. I do sit-ups, pushups, burpees, jumping jacks, and squats. I was consistent, and I watched what I ate. 

Kimberly before and after

When did you start your weight loss journey?
I started my journey 11 years ago. I’ve had some rough patches along the way, but my before picture keeps me from giving up! I don’t want to go back there again. It took me ten months to lose all of the extra inches. I started this journey wearing a size XXL, and now I wear a Large. 

What is your height?
I’m 6’1″. 

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
I didn’t have any surgery.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I’ve learned to be patient with myself, celebrate my weight loss accomplishments no matter how small, and never compare my weight loss journey.

What advice would you like to share with women who want to lose weight?
Ladies, please be patient with yourself on this journey. Never compare yourself. Each person is different, and some people lose weight quicker than others. As long as you are consistent, eat healthily, don’t give up, and keep a positive attitude, you’ll see results!

Instagram: @widowsofopportunity

Kimberly before and after





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/kimberly-reclaimed-her-health-and-happiness/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...