Thursday 28 January 2021

Kasey lost 85 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Update Jan 2021: Shout out to Kasey. She lost 13 more pounds for a total of pounds 85 gone.

“Hello! I would like to provide an update on my weight loss journey. Despite the pandemic, I was able to lose 13 more lbs and get down to 185 pounds by the grace of God! I started kickboxing and increased the protein in my diet. I drink Vegan protein shakes for snacks, and I’ve decreased my carb intake.”


Oct 26, 2019 – Transformation of the Day: Kasey lost 72 pounds. She found the strength she needed in her faith, and she transitioned to a plant-based diet. At 25, she is living her best life. Check out her journey.

Kasey before and after

What was your motivation? What inspired you when you wanted to give up?
My biggest motivation was, and is God. I’ve tried to lose weight so many times in the past, but I was unsuccessful at keeping the weight off. I had to seek God for strength and dedication continually. I also had to renew my mind and change my thinking. Being overweight had a negative impact on my health, both mentally and physically. I wanted to change that forever.

How did you change your eating habits?
When I first began this journey in November 2015, I started with JJ Smith’s 10-day green smoothie cleanse. I also went vegetarian until December of 2018. Now I am a pescatarian. I continue to eat healthily and also incorporate intermittent fasting.

What did your workout routine consist of?
I used to work out 6-7 days a week, but now I do a minimum of 4 days a week. I include HIIT training, sprints, and strength training in my workouts.

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
My starting weight was 270 pounds, and my current weight is 198 pounds.

What is your height?
5’10”

How long did your transformation take?
It has taken four full years for me to see really significant changes. I’m still not where I want to be, but I am so close to my goal. I am so proud of my transformation! My goal is to be healthy and fit for as long as I can.

Is weight loss surgery a part of your journey?
No

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned?
Fitness is a journey, and you won’t get results overnight. God helped me to realize that when I got frustrated about my progress during my journey. The goal is to be healthy and strong, not just skinny. Now I’m just thankful for Him and the process.

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight?
Seek God for guidance, and He will not disappoint you! Don’t give up because you’ll never know how far you can make it if you stop trying!

Instagram: @getkasefit2





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/kasey-lost-85-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...