Friday 29 January 2021

Mimi lost 51 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Transformation of the Day: Mimi lost 51 pounds. At the beginning of 2020, she set the goal of losing 40 pounds by her 40th birthday in September, and she has exceeded that goal. Her routine includes intermittent fasting and HIIT workouts.

What was your motivation?
Being a healthier me is forever the goal and the struggle. At the beginning of the year, I wanted to lose 40 pounds by my 40th birthday, which is September 1st. 

What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
My family and friends who look up to me keep me going. It’s a good feeling knowing how far I’ve come. 

How did you change your eating habits?
I do intermittent fasting (16:8). I only eat one balanced meal a day, but I don’t starve myself. I enjoy drinking coffee (decaf), eating protein bars, and drinking Premier Protein shakes. I eat very little carbs. Roasted seaweed and pouch Tuna is my favorite snack. 

Mimi before and after weight loss

What did your workout routine consist of? How often did you work out?
I walked 3-4 miles at a nearby park. I also made my own HIIT (Tabata circuit) routines. I rotated those throughout the week, working out 5-6 days.

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
I started at 286 pounds, and I now weigh 235 pounds. Fifty-one pounds gone, and I’m still going. Woot, Woot!

What is your height?
5’5″

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
I started seriously trying in January 2020.

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No, I thought about surgery but wanted to do things naturally. I pride myself on knowing that I was strong enough to do this and keep doing it with the help of the Most High. 

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
The biggest lesson that I have learned is that it is okay to start over as long as you don’t quit or give up on yourself. 

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight? Believe in yourself and know that you can do exceedingly above and beyond what you put your mind to—one day at a time.

Instagram: @mimijoso80

Mimi lost 51 pounds





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/mimi-lost-51-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...