Wednesday 27 January 2021

Kyara lost 110 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Transformation of the Day: Kyara lost 110 pounds with healthy eating habits and exercise. During her journey, she became aware of the mindset and triggers that were contributing to her unhealthy lifestyle. She transformed physically and mentally as she strived to be her best self.

What was your motivation?
My motivation was seeing the results: seeing my weight actually going down and how my body shape started changing. I’ve tried the weight loss thing in the past, but the results were minimal. I had to get honest with myself mentally and recognize my triggers. 

How did you change your eating habits?
The habit of using bad eating habits and sugary alcoholic drinks to satisfy my depression and anxiety had to go. I stopped drinking for a while and focused on drinking a gallon of water a day. When I drink now, it’s in moderation, and I stay away from sugary drinks as much as possible. 

I tried several plans that didn’t work for me, like Keto and Herbalife. I started eating less unhealthy fast food and started doing more meal prepping. 

Tell us about your workout routine.
I love working out everywhere but the gym. I mostly go hiking two times a week. You’ll also find me jogging, doing group meetups with friends, doing home workouts, etc. 

Kyara lost 110 pounds

How many days a week do you work out?
I work out 2-4 days a week, depending on my schedule. I work out for at least 30 minutes, but I shoot for an hour or more. 

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
My starting weight was 315 pounds, and my current weight is 208 pounds. I’m trying to get down to my goal of 185 pounds. I’ve actually lost a total of 110 pounds overall. During the past year, I have been the best version of myself physically because I could focus on my mind/mindset.

What is your height?
5’7″ 

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
I started in April 2016. However, I stalled for almost two years due to life events, staying around 240 pounds in 2017 and 2018. I restarted 2 yrs ago. 

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No surgery, although I do want to get my loose skin removed. 

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I’ve been trying to lose weight my whole adult life, but it wasn’t until I recognized mentally what the triggers kept me physically unhealthy that I realized my biggest lesson. 

This journey has to be about you, and it’s more so breaking down mental barriers than just physically being fat. 

What advice would you like to share with women who want to lose weight?
This journey is yours and yours alone to accomplish. My best advice is to be patient, and your body will start listening. 

Instagram: @mz_keda_cole

Kyara before and after weight loss





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/kyara-lost-110-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...