Wednesday 27 January 2021

Stacey lost 41 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Stacey lost 41 pounds. She was tired of being depressed, being uncomfortable in her clothes, and avoiding going out with friends. By staying focused, committing to her workouts, and cutting out fried and processed food, she has transformed.

What was your motivation?
Over the years, I’ve tried several products and programs. They didn’t work for me, so I just stopped and just kept gaining weight! Then one day, I woke and said ENOUGH! After walking past a family zoom video and not recognizing myself, I said to myself, “This has to change NOW.” 

I was at my heaviest weight of 261 pounds. I was tired of hating what I saw in the mirror and being uncomfortable in my clothes. I was tired of being depressed. I was tired of never wanting to attend any functions or go out with my friends because I was miserable with my body. So I just started! 

What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up? What keeps me going and motivated is God, my husband, being an example for my children, and never forgetting where I came from. I keep my mind focused on never going back. 

How did you change your eating habits?
I stopped eating all fried food and processed foods. I started eating more protein, vegetables, good carbs, and fruit. 

What did your workout routine consist of?
I started walking twice a day. Now, I’m doing 1 hour of cardio and strength training daily. 

How often did you work out?
5-6 days a week. I love how I feel after my workouts?

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
Starting Weight: 261 pounds
Current Weight: 220 pounds
I’ve lost 11 inches off my waist, 9 inches off my hips, and 6 inches off my bust. 

What is your height?
5’4″

When did you start your journey?
July 2020

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No surgery! All natural! No products, no teas, no wraps! 

How long did your transformation take?
I lost 15 pounds in my first 21 days and then 40 pounds after three months of doing the program.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I learned that if I stay consistent and work for the results (instead of waiting for the results), they will come!

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight? JUST START! What are you afraid to lose? All you will lose is weight, and you will love yourself for it!

Instagram: @kweenb_fitlife

Stacey before and after weight loss





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/stacey-lost-41-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...