Thursday 21 January 2021

Jeria lost 150+ pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Transformation of the Day: Jeria lost 150+ pounds. The passing of her mother and father sent her into a deep depression. Her doctor helped her break out of that spiral by encouraging her to live for her children. Since 2019, she has transformed her body and her health with healthy eating habits and exercise.

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
After losing my father and then my mother ten months later, I went into a deep spiral and depression. My doctor sat me down and made it simple for me saying, “Live for your kids, or die and leave them with no family left.” (I am an only child with no siblings.)

How did you change your eating habits?
I stopped eating all sweets. Then, I cut out bread and fried foods.

What did your workout routine consist of? 
I walked at least three miles a day. Then, I bumped it up to walking plus dance class. After that, I introduced weight training into my routine.

How often did you work out? 
I started at two times a week and then bumped it up. Now, I’m at five times a week.

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
I started this journey at 375+ pounds in June 2019. I’m currently holding strong at 225 pounds. 

Jeria before and after weight loss

What is your height?
5’5

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
Being healthy comes in different forms, mental, spiritual, emotional, and physical. Find your happy place.

What advice would you like to share with women who want to lose weight?
Just start, and the rest will follow. You can stop, but don’t ever quit.

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No

Watching all these beautiful black women take back their health is super inspiring. Thank you for taking the time to highlight black women in fitness.

Instagram: @tip_fitness_llc





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/jeria-lost-150-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...