Thursday 21 January 2021

Maya lost 20 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Maya lost 20 pounds. She knew it was time to do something slow, different, and sustainable in terms of exercise and nutrition. Working out 5-6 days a week and tracking her food intake with My Fitness Pal are 2 of the healthy habits that worked for her.

What was your motivation? What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
My motivation was being in better health. I had gotten a little off track and gained 20 or so pounds after losing 12 (when I was at a lower weight). I never wanted to give up, so I just kept showing up every day. 

How did you change your eating habits?
I gave my eating habits time to change. I had a bit of a sweet tooth but did not cut anything out right away. I just incorporated more healthy foods and did my calorie and macro tracking through My Fitness Pal.

What did your workout routine consist of? How often did you work out?
I do Beachbody programs 5-6 days per week. 

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
I’ve gone from 155 pounds to 135 pounds.

Maya before and after weight loss

What is your height?
5’3″

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
It began on April 26th, 2020, and it’s still in progress!

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
Not at all.

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I am so much stronger than I initially could have ever imagined. 

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight?
Just start, make a commitment to yourself and do the dang thing.

Instagram: @hisgraceismystrength





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/maya-lost-20-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...