Sunday 31 January 2021

Katrina lost 160 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Katrina lost 160 pounds. Her high blood pressure was getting severe, and she needed to adopt a healthy lifestyle for her children and herself. Since 2015, she has truly put in the work by changing her eating habits, meal prepping, and making fitness a priority.

When did you start your journey?
I started working out and eating right on January 2, 2015, after seeing a picture of myself at over 350 pounds. I started working out daily for no less than 30 mins a day, seven days a week for the first six months. Then I dropped down to 5 days a week. 

Within 11 months, I had lost over 100 pounds. I lost 150 pounds within 18 months. Consistency was the key to my success. I also surrounded myself with people that encouraged my journey. I’m 5’9”, and my current weight is 190 pounds. (No surgeries. Just a natural diet.)

What was your motivation?
My doctors wanted to put me on high blood pressure medicine for severe blood pressure issues. I knew that I needed to make a change for my kids and myself.

How did you change your eating habits?
I tried different meal plans from Paleo, plant-based Vegan, juicing, Weight Watchers, and more. I meal prepped daily and held myself accountable for my success. 

Katrina lost 160 pounds

I worked with various trainers over the years, learning different tips and tricks to succeed on my weight loss journey. I did everything from basic gym training to HIIT Bootcamp workouts to working with bodybuilding trainers. I walked up to 15 miles on the weekends, went hiking, and more.  

In 2020, we lost the ability to workout at the gym due to the pandemic. So, I started my own fitness program on ZOOM, training 6-10 women five days a week.

I continue to train five days a week and switch up my workout routine to keep my body losing weight and building muscle. I learned not to be a slave to the scale so that I wouldn’t get discouraged along the way. I train daily for free to teach women how to be healthy and fit. Under Covid, all we can rely on is our health. I wanted to share what I had learned with others.

Instagram: @Katrina_michelle_la
@omt_fitness_bykmichelle





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/katrina-lost-160-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...