Monday 1 February 2021

Carenna lost 42 pounds | Black Weight Loss Success

Transformation of the Day: Carenna lost 42 pounds. During the first 4 months of the shutdown last year, she found herself in a dark place and felt that she’d let herself go. Knowing that she didn’t want her situation to worsen, this Detroit mom decided to start making some changes.

 

What was your motivation?
During the first initial shutdown (between March and June), I found myself in a very dark place. I felt so low. One day I looked in the mirror and realized how bad I had let myself go. I knew something had to be done. 

What inspired you to keep going, even when you wanted to give up?
My daughter was a true inspiration to me. Knowing that how much worst life could get if I continued on the path that I was on was a huge inspiration for me to become a better me.  

How did you change your eating habits?
I immediately began drinking smoothies. For many years, I’d done JJ Smith’s 10-day green smoothie cleanse, but I was only fully successful at it one time. I had to come up with a way that I would enjoy drinking smoothies. I decided to put a ton of fruit in my smoothies to see if I would still lose the weight. Low and behold, I still lost weight. So, I began drinking great tasting green smoothies made to my liking using the ingredients that I like to use. 

What did your workout routine consist of?
Honestly, I started working out later in my journey. When I did start, I would go to the track with my friends and push a heavy tire every day. Each day, I began to get stronger and stronger. I worked out about four days a week.

What was your starting weight? What is your current weight?
My starting weight was 332 pounds. My current weight is 290 pounds.

What is your height?
I am 6 feet tall. 

When did you start your journey? How long did your transformation take?
I started my journey on August 31st, 2020. My transformation took three months. Each month, I did my 10-day green smoothie challenge.

Is weight loss surgery part of your journey?
No

What is the biggest lesson you’ve learned so far?
I learned never to give up, no matter how tough it is or how bad you feel. You never know how many people are looking up to you for motivation. Keep going, and don’t stop. The road will get hard, but nothing easy is worth having. 

What advice do you have for women who want to lose weight?
Choose a plan that will work for you. Alter that plan if you need to so it will be easier for you to stick to. If you fall off track, don’t get discouraged. Continue to fight the good fight. 

Instagram: @fat2fierce313
Facebook: Fat2Fierce
fat2fierce.org





Source by [author_name]



source https://betterweightloss.info/carenna-lost-42-pounds-black-weight-loss-success/

No comments:

Post a Comment

28 Unimaginable Culinary Nourishment Well being And Wellness Coaches

There’s a riches of information supplied regarding meals, wellness, nourishment, weight-reduction plan plan in addition to dishes– and li...